- Blue badge parking scheme
- Vehicle tax exemption
- Vehicle tax reduction
- VAT relief for vehicles
- Community and public transport
- Direct payments
- Disabled facilities grant
- Council tax disabled band reduction
- Housing benefit/universal credit
You can get 50% off the cost of your TV licence if either
- You’re registered blind or severely sight impaired
- You live with someone who is registered blind or severely sight impaired
If you’re disabled, you will not be charged VAT on products designed or adapted for your own personal or domestic use.
These payments support customers who are unable to cover their housing costs through regular housing supports?
See how to claim discretionary housing payments