Children's Disability Register
The Children's Disability Register is for children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) aged 0 to 25 living in Bournemouth, Christhurch or Poole. Special Educational Needs and Disabilities may include:
- developmental and learning delays
- speech, language and communication delays
- physical disability (including hearing and vision)
- emotional and mental health needs
- medical needs
Joining the register is voluntary and helps the local authority plan facilities and services to support local needs, whilst also offering parents and carers the following benefits:
- a free MAX card when you join the register, offering concessions to over 1,500 activities around the country
- the option to receive a weekly Family Information newsletter
To join the register:
- complete the sign up form in the downloads section; or
- apply online by clicking the 'register here' button.
Once you have joined the register you can update your details at any time by clicking the 'sign in here' button.