Children's Disability Register
The Children's Disability Register is for children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) aged 0 to 25 living in Bournemouth, Christhurch or Poole. Special Educational Needs and Disabilities may include:
- developmental and learning delays
- speech, language and communication delays
- physical disability (including hearing and vision)
- emotional and mental health needs
- medical needs
Joining the register is voluntary and helps the local authority plan facilities and services to support local needs, whilst also offering parents and carers the following benefits:
- a free MAX card, offering concessions to over 1,500 activities around the country
- a weekly Family Information newsletter
To join the register:
- complete the sign up form in the downloads section; or
- apply online by clicking the 'register here' button.
Once you have joined the register you can update your details at any time by clicking the 'sign in here' button.
If you are a professional and wish to subscribe to the Add-On Newsletter, click here