Skip to main content
Your search found 2 results


familychannelLaw & RightsRemove

    Child Employment (Poole)

    The law states that any child who has a part time job must have a work permit. Inclusion and Family Services are responsible for issuing work permits for all children more…
      BCP CouncilPooleDorsetBH15 1SA

    Citizen's Advice Bureau (CAB) Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole

    Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole CAB is a charity and a voluntary organisation. We exist to help ordinary people with the everyday issues that they face. Our advisors are all volunteers, more…
      Citizens Advice Bureau, The West Wing, Town HallBourne AvenueBournemouthDorsetBH2 6DX