Christ The King Catholic Primary School (After School Club)
We offer a wide variety of games, puzzles, books and toys. Weather permitting we try to get the children outside everyday too and have a selection of outdoor toys. Children are able to express themselves through a variety of art materials and craft activities. In the summer we try to spend most of the time outside making good use of the field. During the session children are encouraged to do some homework and read with an adult. Also they have access to laptops to complete any on-line tasks. A snack is provided for children to keep them sustained until their evening meal, this is usually in the form of cereals, crackers, bread or pittas. There is always a platter of fresh fruit provided and children are able to access plenty of water to drink. The club is run by school staff and runs term time only.
- Childcare Type:
- After School Club (School)
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 15:15-18:00
- From 4 years 0 months to 10 years 11 months.
- £7.00 per Session
- Other Costs:
- Up to 1 hour = £4.00 between 1 hour and 2 hours = £6.00. For the whole session £7.00. There is a termly registration fee of £3 and a fee of £5 payable if you are late to collect your child.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- Please contact the school
- No of vacancies:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider