Cuddles Day Nursery Canford Heath - Holiday Scheme
This setting is open to all children who are in full time education attending school. We offer a variety of activities during the school holidays. Activities may include excursions outside the setting, for example Monkey World, the cinema or Moors Valley etc. We also have days where the children are entertained in the setting and include things like a fun and games day, cooking, sports day etc. The children are also split into those 7 and under and those 8 years and over which allows them to play in peer groups, ensuring that we can offer age specific activities. Christmas openning; 21.22 and 23 December 2020 8am - 6pm. 24 December 2020 8am - 4pm.
- BH17 8PJ
- 01202 672671
- 08452 991393
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car, and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- Holiday Scheme
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:00-18:00
- School Holiday Only
- From 4 years 1 months to 14 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- Per hour booking is minimum 4 hours and max 6 hours full 10 hour day £30.99 plus additional outing costs as per our flyer 5% sibling discount (conditions apply). Fees are subject to revision 1st April annually.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- Please contact provider for vacancy details.
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No strong religious ethos
- Caters for Special Diets:
- vegetarian, diabetic, wheat free, gluten free, lactose free, dairy free
- Referral Procedure:
- Visit, Register, Start
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider