Rainbow Day Nursery School Ltd
Rainbow Day Nursery School provides the highest quality care within a loving family environment. Throughout the years the nursery has earned an exceptional reputation, supported by a dedicated childcare team, who strive to maintain and constantly seek to improve. All children are charged a set daily fee which includes freshly cooked healthy meals and snacks, made on the premises. As a Nursery we follow the Early Years Foundation Stage. This endeavors to ensure your child receives the best possible start to their learning in a stimulating and encouraging setting. Within the nursery are four fully equipped rooms, two spacious ground floor gardens and a roof top garden in the baby unit. Within one of our ground floor gardens we have three beautiful beach huts, in which the children can explore and use to enhance their learning. The nursery is also extremely fortunate to have a sensory room, which is a calming and safe environment where babies and young children can relax and learn using all their senses.
14 Kingland Road
- BH15 1TP
- 01202 673581
- 07413 225290
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car, and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- Day Nursery
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Separate Sleeping Area
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:00-18:00
- All Year Round
- From 0 years 2 months to 8 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- £52.60 - Under 2s per day £49.25 2-3 years. £45.05 over 3's £46.75 - 2 -3yrs per day £45.05 - 3+ yrs per day Charges only for 48 weeks of the year but open for 51 weeks. 10% discount for eldest sibling.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Immediate Vacancies
- Vacancy Information:
- As of November 2019 no vacancies Mondays x 3
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No strong religious ethos
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Vegetarian, Wheat free, Gluten free and Dairy free, Vegan, halal.
- Referral Procedure:
- Initial contact should be made by either: Telephone/Email or Letter.
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider