Broadstone Christian Nursery (Ltd) - Holiday Scheme
A small well established nursery that provides an outstanding care and learning environment for all children. All children are welcome and individual needs are met. Ofsted inspection Outstanding December 2009. Well experienced, qualified and motivated staff team. Nursery operates a good free flow system maximising the well planned outdoor learning environment. Activities are available to cover the older age range for indoors and outdoors
161 Lower Blandford Road
- BH18 8NU
- 01202 601748
- 07765 188272
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car, and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- Holiday Scheme
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:00-18:00
- School Holiday Only
- From 2 years 0 months to 8 years 11 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- During the holidays children can be booked in for a minimum of an hour to 10 hrs a day. hot lunches are provided at a small charge £3.10 for two courses or children can bring a packed lunch. All snacks and drinks are included in the price. Appropriate activities and resources for the age range. Some outings optional. Parents can also use their remaining funded hours during the holidays
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Immediate Vacancies
- Vacancy Information:
- Please contact for Vacancy Details
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Visual impairment
- Cultural Provision:
- All are welcome.
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Vegetarian, Diabetic, Wheat free, Gluten free, Sugar free, Lactose free, Kosher, Halal and Dairy free
- Referral Procedure:
- Contact the provider
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider