Special Care Dentistry - The Browning Centre
We provide dental services in Dorset for adults with additional needs. These may include people with learning disabilities and certain mental health, medical or physical health problems.
This service is provided by Somerset NHS Foundation Trust.
The Browning Centre
7 Shelley Road
- BH1 4JU
- 01202 705810
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday to Friday 8:30am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 5pm
- All Year Round
- From 18 years to 99 years .
- This service is free
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Via GP or other health professional
- Referral Procedure:
- People are usually referred to our services through a general dental practitioner or another health care professional.