Sammy Miller Motorcycle Museum
The Museum Trust welcomes visitors and motorcyclists and would like to assure everyone that we have followed the Government and HSE's ‘5 Point Plan' and undertake a strict cleaning procedures.
Sammy Miller is a motorcycling legend, 11 times British Champion, winner of over 1400 events and still winning competitions more than 50 years after his first victory. The Museum houses one of the finest collections of fully restored motorcycles in the world, including factory racers and exotic prototypes, with the collection constantly evolving as new bikes are acquired. This is a living museum with almost every motorcycle in the museum in full running order. Sammy regularly demonstrates the bikes at race circuits in the UK and Europe and at Museum, event days.
In adverse weather conditions or if you are travelling any great distance please contact the Museum on 01425 620777 to check that the Museum is open.
Bashley Cross Roads
- BH25 5SZ
- 01425 620777
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Winter Opening Times 2019/2020
From Monday 9 December 2019 until Monday 16 March 2020 the Museum will be closed weekdays. During this period we will be open weekends only from 10:00am until 4.30pm - except for our February Half Term opening and Christmas closure, see below.
Christmas Closure 2019
The Museum will be closed from Monday 23 December 2019 until Saturday 4 January 2020.
Half Term Opening 2020
The Museum will be open for the half term week Monday 17 February 2020 – Friday 21 February 2020.
- Further Opening Details:
We are able to offer use of our wheelchair for Museum visitors. If you wish to reserve the wheelchair for your visit please call the Museum on 01425 620777
- All Year Round
- Adults £12.50. Concessions £10.00. Juniors 7 - 16 years - £5.50. 6 Years and Under - Free. We offer a Carer and Client discount but proof of identification is required. Free admission to Tea Rooms, Shops, Animals & Car Park (Coaches welcome)
- Booking Information:
- Booking is not required.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No particular religious ethos.
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?