Poole Lifeline Telecare Services
The Lifeline Telecare Services team consists of Phone operators and Telecare installers. Operators answer calls from customers and Telecare Installers install telecare equipment in people's homes.
What we do
- we are responsible for providing and monitoring telecare equipment which includes both monitoring and response services.
- we install, maintain and respond to activations of the telecare equipment and ancillary devices.
- Poole Lifeline Telecare Services
- BH15 2RU
- 01202 733255
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Please visit our website for more information.
- All Year Round
- From 0 years to 99 years .
- The cost of the service will vary depending on your needs and type of service you require. Monitoring Service - starts from £3.73 per week. Mobile Service - starts from £6.01 per week.
- Booking Information:
- Booking is required.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
Via Social Services
Via GP or other health professional
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?