Cuddles Day Nursery Canford Heath - After School Club
After School Club (school age -14 years) At Canford Heath after-school club we aim to provide quality affordable care outside of school hours. We offer sessional supervised activities with a range of equipment and areas to accommodate the varying ages of children who attend. Once the children arrive from school they have the opportunity to play outside in the large play area to let off some energy after being at school all day. After being given a free substantial snack that should keep the hunger pangs at bay until they get home for tea they have a chance to engage in a wide variety of activities.
- BH17 8PJ
- 01202 672671
- 08452 991393
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car, and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- After School Club
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 15:00-18:00
- From 4 years 0 months to 14 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- Cost until 4pm: £4 Cost until 5pm: **£9 Cost until 6pm **£13 **Price includes substantial tea
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- Please contact provider for vacancy details.
- No of vacancies:
- This provider collects from these schools:
Broadstone Middle School
Broadstone First School
Ad Astra Infant School
Canford Heath Infant School
Canford Heath Junior School
Springdale First School
Haymoor Junior School
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Visual impairment
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Vegetarian, diabetic, wheat free, gluten free, lactose free, dairy free
- Referral Procedure:
- Visit, complete registration form, pay any fee/deposit, start.
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider