School Inclusion Service - BCP Council
We can help parent/carers understand what will happen if their child is excluded from school. We can advise parents/carers on their right to appeal and ensure alternative education is provided for permanently excluded pupils.
- BH15 1SA
- 01202 093123
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
- All Year Round
- From 5 years to 16 years .
- This service is free.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?