Flourish- Holton Lee
The Flourish project looks to support disabled people to flourish through land based and wellbeing activities. Participants will have the opportunity to take part in a structured volunteering project at Holton Lee within the areas of horticulture and conservation in our 350 acre diverse estate.
Alongside getting our hands dirty in the great outdoors participants will be offered a diverse range of engaging activities. These are designed to equip individuals with a greater sense of wellbeing and the skills, knowledge and direction to move onto further independent activities and opportunities.
- Holton Lee
Livability Holton Lee
- BH16 6JN
- 01202 625562
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- All Year Round
- From 18 years 0 months to 99 years 0 months.
- This activity is free for the first 4 months. Individuals can stay on after that period at a cost of £24 per half day or £40 per full day
- Booking Information:
- Contact by telephone, e-mail or website
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
Medical Condition, including Allergies
Speech, Language & Communication Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No particular religious ethos
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Referral Procedure:
- By e-mail or phone; speak to Emma.
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
We support individuals with disability and/or mental health illness.
- SEN and Disabilities Eligibility
Staff provide 1:4 support. If service users need 1:1 support, they will need to bring a buddy/PA with them.
- SEN and Disabilities Access
Good access for wheelchairs, changing table, mobile hoist etc.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?