Studio 2 Printmakers - Holton Lee
Artist studio led by Helen Brasher and Janet Smith. Draw, paint, take photographs and create original works of art using different methods of printmaking. Sometimes we work on our own and sometimes we like to do things as a whole group. When the weather is good we can work outside. Making art together helps to build confidence and self-esteem, and working in a group is a great way to make new friends.
Join us for a free taster day.
- Holton Lee
Livability Holton Lee
- BH16 6JN
- 01202 625562
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Fridays: 10.00am - 3.00pm
- All Year Round
- From 19 years 0 months to 99 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- Booking Information:
- Please Phone To Book and Avoid Disappointment
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
Medical Condition, including Allergies
Speech, Language & Communication Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No particular religious ethos
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Bring own food
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
We cover a range of disability - Down Syndrome, Autism, Asperger's, Epilepsy with multiple problems. Ages 18-25.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?