Ability Counts - Dexter Sports FC
Dexter Sports FC CIC runs coaching sessions for players with a disability.
The Club has an Ability Counts section that provides football for players with a disability or special need. The team plays in the Dorset Ability Counts League, this is for players over 16 years of age.
All sessions are organised by FA qualified coaches that are CRB checked , and run in a fun but competitive environment.
Our Club is looking for players to join the league teams but players who just enjoy the football training are very welcome to join the club. We are also looking for players that are under 16 to join our newly formed under 16s team.
- Special Needs Football Coaching
Learoyd Road Recreation Ground - (Summer Training venue)
Learoyd Road, Poole, Dorset, BH17 8PJ.
Ashdown Leisure Centre (Winter training venue).
Adastral Road, Poole BH17 8PY
- BH17 8PY
- 01202 383466
- 07708 406232
- Contact Name
- Paul Kybert
- Contact Position
- See Journey Planner on right hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Thursday evening 7-00 pm till 8-00 pm for the summer sessions.
- Further Opening Details:
Please contact the Club Coach/Manager to confirm times and venue.
- All Year Round
- From 10 years to 99 years .
- £3.00 per Session
- Other Costs:
- Signing on fee for those wishing to join the league team is £30 to cover kit & FA registration and insurance.
- Booking Information:
- Via the club coach, by email
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?