115 Club @ St Luke's CE Primary School (After School Club)
We provide after school care for children within the school environment. Our staff are qualified, professional and experienced. We provide themed activities, arts, crafts, cookery and free play opportunities in a safe and secure environment, which is also relaxed and friendly.
St Luke's Church Of England Primary School
- BH9 1DL
- 07732 133378
- 01202 331602
- Childcare Type:
- After School Club
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
- Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 15:15-17:45
- From 4 years 9 months to 11 years 0 months.
- £9.20 per Session
- Other Costs:
- EYFS £9.75 Ad-Hoc Sessions £10.20
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- Please contact office for details.
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Not Met (enforcement)
- Last Inspection Date:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Tax Free Childcare Provider