AJ Pritchard's AJ Live 2020 - Bournemouth Pavillion Theatre
Strictly favourite and serial semi-finalist AJ Pritchard is back out on the road in 2020 after his debut tour in 2019.
"I am so excited to be bringing ‘AJ Live 2020' out to theatres around the UK. I have been planning this tour since I first began dancing aged 12, so you are in for a real treat and I cannot wait to share my vision with you. Earlier in 2019 I toured the UK on my own for the first time and each venue had everyone out of their seats dancing and standing ovations each night. ‘AJ Live 2020' will be no different! I hope you can all join me for the night of your life'. AJ Pritchard.
‘AJ Live 2020' will combine the best moments from Strictly you know and live, intertwined with new energy packed choreography for all the family, from AJ and his pick of the best new dance talent in the UK.
The new date is Thursday 17 September 2020 and your existing tickets will be valid for this date.
If you have any queries about your booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bournemouth Pavilion Theatre
- BH1 2BU
- 01202 055660
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Thursday 17 September 2020.
Event Timings - Doors: 7:00pm
Act 1: 7.30pm - 8.15pm Interval: 8.15pm - 8.35pm
Act 2: 8.35pm - 9.20pm
All timings are approximate and may change on day-
- Further Opening Details:
To avoid congestion we strongly recommend that you allow up to an hour before the event commencement time to find a parking space. Visit our Parking page for details of our car parks and others within walking distance of the BIC and Bournemouth Pavilion
School Term Only
- From 5 years 0 months to 105 years 0 months.
- Ticket Prices - £28.25 – £55.25.
- Booking Information:
- Please book via telephone or website. Patrons with accessibility or special seating requirements are kindly requested to call BH Live Tickets on 0300 500 0595 who will endeavour to provide the best and most appropriate service.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?