Burton Day Nursery Ltd
Burton Day Nursery is a registered, private day nursery that can accept babies of 3 months to children of 3 years. Our nursery is situated on one floor, in a single storey building with designated sleep area. We also have a variety of outdoor areas including access to the main playground, bug garden and vegetable garden.
131 Salisbury Road
- BH23 7JN
- 01202 490506
- Childcare Type:
- Day Nursery
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
- Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:00-18:00
All Year Round
School Holiday Only
- From 0 years 3 months to 3 years 0 months.
- Other Costs:
- Session times - Morning session runs from 8am to 1.30pm Afternoon session runs from 1.30pm to 6pm Full day session runs from 8am to 6pm. Funding to be used during the afternoon sessions only. Any other arrangements need to be discussed with Proprietor. Provision has an inclusion/equal opportunities policy. Costs per hour: U 2 AM=£39.00PM=£37.00 Over 2 AM = £38.00 PM=£36.00 Costs per day: Under 2 = £52.00. Over 2 = £51.00
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- Please call for vacancy details
- No of vacancies:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Vegetarian, wheat free, soya free, gluten free, dairy free, diabetic, sugar free, coeliac
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider