Clark, Mrs Michelle Louise
Hi. My name is Michelle. I live with my husband Rich, our son Josh and our daughter Erin. We have a cat called Marbles and a dog called Molly - who is a lovable teddybear ..... she's a Mi - Ki. I have a lovely conservatory leading into a newly refurbished garden, and lots of toys and resources for the children to enjoy. We spend a lot of time outside, at the park, Upton Country Park, jiggy wrigglers, soft play areas, toddler groups, libraries, drop in sessions at the local Children's Centre and fun with other childminders. Most of all, I ensure the children are having fun, feel valued and are cared for in my setting. I have received 'OUTSTANDING' in my June 2015 Ofsted inspection.
- BH17 8BG
- 07890 520105
- 07890 520105
- Childcare Type:
- Provision Type:
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Separate Sleeping Area
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 06:30-18:00
- All Year Round
- From 0 years 0 months to 8 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- Pre-School/school drop off from 7:00am - £5.00 After School pick up until 6:00pm - £10.00 Can provide term time only contracts. Can offer a weekly rate. Please contact for details. I can provide the 2 year funding 15 hours. I can also provide the 30 hours 3/4 year funding in a flexible way.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- Please contact me for up to date information
- No of vacancies:
- This provider collects from these schools:
Ad Astra Infant School
Haymoor Junior School
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Visual impairment
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Parents provide food
- Referral Procedure:
- A place can be held until it is required. Depending on how long until the space is needed, there is a holding fee to be paid when signing the contract.
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
How do you communicate with the parent/carer whose child has SEND?
I can chat at drop off and collection. I also have a notebook that goes between us daily with any points in, and what has happened in the day. At any time, we can arrange a casual meeting if we need to discuss anything. I produce a ‘learning journal’ of the child and this is available for the parent to see at any time. I give the parents ‘home learning’ which cements an activity that we are doing or gives the child chance at extra practice at something. There is a feedback form on this, and the parents can suggest an area of focus they would like me to look at in my setting.
How do you help children settle into your setting?
I can suggest ‘settling in’ sessions that can be a gradual transition for the parent and child to separate and get used to me and my setting.
What help and support does your setting offer to children with SEND as they move rooms or move on to school?
I complete the transition to school form with the parent and discuss anything that required.
How do you find out how each child likes to learn?
I do observations on the children and document it all. I take photos and produce a learning journal.
Inclusive Practice and SEND training and expertise within this organisation
Training attended as and when required and regular emails read that are received from the BCP Council.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider