Sunbeams Day Care - After School Club
Use of all school grounds and some facilities i.e. playgrounds as well as our own outdoor area. Sunbeams is registered with Ofsted Early Years and was judged Outstanding in the last inspection in 2011. Situated within the grounds of Heatherlands First School, we have two large, bright airy classrooms with a small cloakroom and toilets, giving us plenty of room for a variety of activities. We have a dedicated outdoor play area as well as use of the school grounds including the pond and nature trail. Outdoor play is an important part of our curriculum and children spend a lot of time outside exploring and playing - a vital ingredient in language, personal and physical development. Activities include: arts and crafts, Playdough and clay, music, singing and dancing, role-play, cookery, puzzles, messy play, books and stories and computer use. We have a robust keyperson system in place to help us monitor your childs progress while in our care. We also work closely with local schools (especially Heatherlands) to ensure a smooth transition for your child when starting at school. We are registered to accept the funding for the free entitlement for 2, 3 and 4 year-olds, salary sacrifice/voucher schemes and can also help with the completion of applications for tax credits. We also provide breakfast, after-school and holiday care to school age children.
Heatherlands Primary School
- BH12 2BG
- 01202 737100
- 07703 324482
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car, and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- After School Club
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 15:00-18:00
- All Year Round
- From 4 years 0 months to 14 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Immediate Vacancies
- Vacancy Information:
- Please contact for vacancy details.
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Visual impairment
- Cultural Provision:
- No strong religious ethos
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Will cater for any special dietary requirements
- Referral Procedure:
- Please call or email to arrange a visit
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider