Talbot Park Nursery
Well established family run setting in a homely environment. Friendly qualified/experienced staff committed to ensuring children have fun, explore, investigate, whilst learning. High parent recommendation with excellent parent partnership. We provide breakfast & snacks. We operate Free-flow child led play in both indoor & outdoor learning environments with adult led focus activities offered each week. Our garden is well established with a climbing frame and trampoline, balancing equipment & a mud kitchen, along with many plants, flowers & vegetables. Our playground has a Play maker unit for messy play, water, sand, foam, a playhouse with an upstairs, a selection of wheeled toys, mark making, a construction site & gravel pit. Indoors, 3 large playrooms, an indoor playhouse with upstairs, kitchen role play, dressing up, music, dance, books in every room, cooking, imaginative play, mathematics & science areas. Stories read throughout the day, separate circle times for 2, 3 & 4 year old children. We have an online learning Journal for all children & parents. We only offer all year round, stretched offer funding & free flexible settling in sessions and start dates.
32 Talbot Road
- BH9 2JF
- 01202 528512
- Childcare Type:
- Day Nursery
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:00-18:00
- All Year Round
- From 2 years 0 months to 5 years 0 months.
- £27.00 per Session, £54.00 per Day, £270.00 per Week
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Immediate Vacancies
- Vacancy Information:
- Monday to Friday mornings and afternoons whole days availability. We accept 30 hours & have all days still available.
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Caters for Special Diets:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
Two qualified SENCO's with experience of working with multi-agency staff such as Speech & Language Therapists, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapist
Educational psychologist, SEN Team. The SENCO's are committed to working with the above professionals both in the setting and at the Child Development Centre or relevant Clinics.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider