Treehouse Theatre presents Tales for Halloween - Red House Museum
An exciting session of dressing up, story-making, music and interactive story-telling, themed around wonderful, traditional tales - just right for Halloween!
Red House Museum & Gardens
- BH23 1BU
- 01202 482860
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Thursday 28 October 2021, 11am to 12pm.
- Further Opening Details:
The session will last approximately 45 minutes and advance booking is required. All children must be accompanied by an adult
and adults will also require a ticket. The storytelling will take place in the South Garden. Mats for seating will be suppliedPlease note
if the weather is wet
the storytelling will move into second floor activity room
which is only accessible via stairs.
School Holiday Only
- From 3 years to 7 years .
- £4 per ticket.
- Booking Information:
- Booking required.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?