LEAP (Local Energy Advice Programme)
LEAP works in close partnership with Local Authorities and Housing Associations across the country to offer eligible residents a completely FREE energy and money saving service. LEAP can help to save you money AND keep your home warm and cosy.
LEAP offers a free of charge energy advice service. Our friendly Energy Advisors can:
- offer simple energy and money saving advice via telephone
- install free simple energy saving measures such as LED light bulbs and draught-proofing during a LEAP follow up home visit
- check if you're on the best energy tariff via our dedicated energy switching service
- arrange a free money advice consultation
- help you find funding for further energy-saving home improvements.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday to Friday, 8.45am - 5.30pm.
- All Year Round
- This service is free for local residents.