School Admissions - BCP Council
We deal with applications for places in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole schools and support parents and carers through the admissions process. We also provide information about admissions procedures, availability of places, admissions appeals and catchment areas.
The school admissions team are located across Bournemouth and Poole. You can contact us for information and guidance at either location.
School Admissions Team
Room 105 Civic Centre
- BH15 2RU
- Poole 01202 127963 Bournemouth and Christchurch 01202 123222
- Contact Name
- Helen Lewis
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday to Thursday 9am - 5:15pm. Friday 9am - 4:45pm.
- 5 Days Or More Per Week
- From 4 years to 16 years .
- This service is free.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?