School Admissions - BCP Council
We deal with applications for places in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole schools and support parents and carers through the admissions process. We also provide information about admissions procedures, availability of places, admissions appeals and catchment areas.
The school admissions team are located across Bournemouth and Poole. You can contact us for information and guidance at either location.
For information about schools in Bournemouth and Christchurch:Children's Information Service, Customer Contact Centre, St Stephen's Road, Bournemouth, BH2 6EB 01202 456222
Bournemouth School Admissions team: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about schools in Poole:School Admissions Team (Poole), The Dolphin Centre, Poole, BH15 1SA 01202 261936
- BH15 1SA
- 01202 127963
- Contact Name
- Helen Lewis
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday to Thursday 9am - 5:15pm. Friday 9am - 4:45pm.
- 5 Days Or More Per Week
- From 4 years to 16 years .
- This service is free.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?