Citizen's Advice Bureau (CAB) EU Settlement Scheme
Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole CAB is a charity and a voluntary organisation. We exist to help ordinary people with the everyday issues that they face.
As part of the EU Srttlement Scheme the CAB are offering support to local vulnerable EU Nationals with their applications to the EU Settlement Scheme via phone, email and video call.
From 7 July, the CAB will begin offering some face to face appointments again. 6 face to face appointments per week will be offered, on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. These will be held at Bournemouth Central Library. This appointment system will be reviewed at the end of July.
This service is for clients across both the BCP area and wider Dorset.
You have until June 2021 to apply for the scheme. However, you or your family members must make sure that you are resident in the UK by the end of December 2020 to be able to make an application up until June 2021.
The Bournemouth Library
22 The Triangle
- BH2 5RQ
- 07761 092704
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Face to Face appointments: Tuesday and Wednesday.
Please contact the team to make an appointment before attending
- All Year Round
- From 18 years to 99 years .
- This Is A Free Service.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No strong religious ethos
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Referral Procedure:
- Self referrals by telephone, e-mail
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?