Citizen's Advice Bureau - EU Settlement Scheme support
As part of the EU Settlement Scheme, Citizen's Advice are offering support to local vulnerable EU Nationals with their applications to the EU Settlement Scheme via phone, email and video call.
This service is for clients across Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole and the wider Dorset area.
From 7 July, the CAB will begin offering some face to face appointments again. 6 face to face appointments per week will be offered, on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. These will be held at Bournemouth Central Library. This appointment system will be reviewed at the end of July.
Please note: You have until June 2021 to apply for the scheme. However, you or your family members must make sure that you are resident in the UK by the end of December 2020 to be able to make an application up until June 2021.
The Bournemouth Library
22 The Triangle
- BH2 5RQ
- 03444 111444
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Face to Face appointments: Tuesday and Wednesday.
Please contact the team to make an appointment before attending
- All Year Round
- From 18 years to 99 years .
- This is a free service.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No strong religious ethos
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Referral Procedure:
- Self referrals by telephone, e-mail
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?