Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service.
We are a free, confidential and impartial service for children and young people with SEND who live across Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole and their parents or carers.
We can give help, support and information if you are:
- a child or young person (0 to 25) with special educational needs or a disability (SEND)
- a parent or carer of a child or young person (0 to 25) with a special educational need or disability (SEND)
- the parent or carer of a child of school age who has been excluded from school or is at risk of exclusion
- going through the Education, Health and Care planning process or the Annual Review process.
We can be contacted by email at email@example.com
Please see our website for further information.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- SENDiass4BCP opening hours are: Monday to Thursday 9am - 5pm and Friday 9am - 4:30pm. Our advice line operates Monday to Thurday 9:30am - 12:30pm.
- All Year Round
- From 0 years to 25 years .
- This service is free.
This service is specifically for children and young people with SEND and their families.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?