Park School Nursery
The Park School opened a Nursery for pupils aged three to four years in September 2008. The provision for two year old children opened in April 2014. This Nursery class is a stand alone Early Years project, but it is closely linked to the running of the School and the Early Years provision that we presently offer. The Nursery day consists of a wide variety of formal and informal activities: constructive play, literacy, numeracy, reading, listening to stories, role play, music, fine motor skills activities, games/dance, free play time, speech and language activities and "show and tell". All of these activities help provide a sound basis for your child's future development and schooling. Each age group (Acorns, Oaks and Maples) has a dedicated outside space, and all activities take place in an environment of safe care and support.
43 - 49 Queens Park South Drive
- BH8 9BJ
- 01202 396640
- 01202 392705
- email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childcare Type:
- Day Nursery
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:00-18:00
- School Holiday Only
- From 2 years 0 months to 4 years 11 months.
- £48.00 per Day
- Other Costs:
- Morning session (8.00 - 13.00) is £25 and afternoon session (13.00 - 18.00) is £23.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- No of vacancies:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
We have a wide range of resources and would adapt to include additional needs.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?