Sport/leisure centre: main hall, conventional pool, trampolining and tennis courts, general activity rooms, circuit classes, 5-a-side football.
Special events and activities are organised during the school summer holidays for children aged 5-12 years - telephone for details and cost. Large gymnasium with wheelchair adapted machinery.
Kid's Kingdom soft play area runs daily from 9am - 6pm (varies on weekends)
Swimming lessons; gymnastics classes; trampolining.
- The Junction Sports and Leisure Centre
- BH18 8AX
- 01202 777766
- 01202 690609
- Contact Name
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Please visit our website for up to date information.
- All Year Round
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Booking Information:
- Via telephone or email
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
- Cultural Provision:
- No strong religious ethos
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Vegetarian, Diabetic, Wheat free, Gluten Free, Dairy free, Sugar free, Lactose free, Kosher and Halal. Willing to accommodate any dietary needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Referral Procedure:
- Contact by telephone or in person or visit the website
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Access to Leisure Provider