AFC Bournemouth Community Sports Trust - Holiday Activities and Food Programme
We plan to offer a multi-sports holiday club. Although our main experience is within football, we are aware that not all children enjoy the sport. We therefore have previously expanded our sport offer for the free holiday provision so we can engage with a greater number of young people. As well as football they will have the opportunity to play cricket, netball, dodgeball, rounders and general multi-skills games.
From what we have previously delivered we have also learned that some participants need more downtime and the option to just 'chill-out', we will therefore ensure there are some craft options available should they wish to have a break from sport.
The sports will be played in a non-competitive manner and ensure enjoyment for all. The outcome from this we desire is that they go home with an attitude of wanting to have a life-long involvement within sport, which will help keep them healthy going into adulthood. Our healthy lifestyles workshops will also be used to promote them leading a healthy lifestyle.
The Bourne Academy
- BH10 5HS
- 01202 726300
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 23 July to Friday 30 July, Monday 9 August to Friday 13 August and Monday 23 August to Friday 27 August 2021, 10am to 3pm.
- School Holiday Only
- From 7 years to 14 years .
- Booking Information:
- Booking is required.
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
Holiday Activities and Food Programme (HAF) provision is inclusive. Please discuss any particular needs your child or young person may have with the provider when booking your place.
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Holiday Activities and Food Programme Provider (HAF)