Everyone Active Leisure Centre: Rossmore
Gymnastics and trampolining sessions for mother and toddler (under 3), others for ages 3+ (adults and children), junior football and cheerleading classes from age 5+, playzone (age 3-7), aerobics, fitness, open badminton.
Soft play area for under 5s and other facilities - Cafe, Sports Holiday play scheme Part of the Access to Leisure scheme. Various activities are run throughout the year for people with additional needs.
Open to all - certain activities have age restrictions etc, call for details Three month waiting list for gymnastics and trampolining courses COST OF SERVICES: Depends on membership option or activity undertaken - Prices range from 70p + depending on the activity or equipment needed.
DISABILITY ACCESS: Allocated parking; wheelchair access; disabled toilet; facilities all on one floor. Extra activities for people with disabilities/additional needs, such as exclusive swimming times and trampoline. Inclusive and fully accessible equipment and facilities. Various activities are run throughout the year for people with additional needs.
PARENT BODY: Borough of Poole Most sports and fitness activities - Swimming lessons for adults and children, adult-only swim sessions, aqua-aerobics, fun hour for children 8-15; Part of the Access to Leisure scheme.
- Rossmore Leisure Centre
Sports & Leisure Management
- BH12 4HR
- 01202 738787
- 01202 738989
- Contact Name
- Tony Miller
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday- Friday: 7.00am-9.30pm
Saturday: 7.00am - 8.00pm
Sunday: 7.15am- 9.00pm
Later opening on Bank Holidays
- All Year Round
- From 0 years 6 months to 99 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- OLGA depending on hours that attending
- Booking Information:
- Contact by telephone or email
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No strong religious ethos
- Caters for Special Diets:
- willing to work with those who have specific dietry needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Access to Leisure Provider