Everyone Active Leisure Centre: Rossmore
Gymnastics and trampolining sessions for mother and toddlers (under 3), others for ages 3+ (adults and children), junior football and cheerleading classes from age 5+, playzone (age 3-7), aerobics, fitness, open badminton.
Soft play area for under 5s and other facilities - Cafe, Sports Holiday play scheme Part of the Access to Leisure scheme. Various activities are run throughout the year for people with additional needs.
Open to all - certain activities have age restrictions etc, call for details Three month waiting list for gymnastics and trampolining courses COST OF SERVICES: Depends on membership option or activity undertaken - Prices range from 70p + depending on the activity or equipment needed.
Swimming lessons for adults and children, adult-only swim sessions, aqua-aerobics, fun hour for children 8-15.
Support for customers with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities: Disabled parking; wheelchair access; disabled toilet; facilities all on one floor. Extra activities for people with disabilities/additional needs, such as exclusive swimming times and trampoline. Inclusive and fully accessible equipment and facilities. Various activities are run throughout the year for people with additional needs.
Member of the Access to Leisure scheme.
- Rossmore Leisure Centre
Sports & Leisure Management
- BH12 4HR
- 01202 738787
- 01202 738989
- Contact Name
- Tony Miller
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday- Friday: 7.00am-9.30pm
Saturday: 7.00am - 8.00pm
Sunday: 7.15am- 9.00pm
Later opening on Bank Holidays
- All Year Round
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- OLGA depending on hours that attending
- Booking Information:
- Contact by telephone or email
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No strong religious ethos
- Caters for Special Diets:
- willing to work with those who have specific dietry needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Access to Leisure Provider