DWP Housing Partnership
We offer a wide range of properties for those who are both working and on Housing Benefit. The sizes start from a single bedsit to 5 bed houses. We have many new builds and older ones that fall within the LHA rate. Reference from previous lanlord and an employer are required.
DWP are pleased to announce that our office is open for business as usual. Health and safety remains our main priority and we are operating to Covid -19 social distancing guidelines to protect our staff and customers.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:30pm.
Saturday: 9:00am - 1:00pm.
- All Year Round
- From 18 years to 99 years .
- Deposit: £150 - £1500 Four weeks rent in advance: £260 - £1000 Tenancy/Admin fee: from £70 Reference Fee: £20
- Booking Information:
- Via Telephone, website, office
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?