Project My Time
Project My Time provides holiday activities for children and young people with disabilities aged 8 to 18.
Trips and activities have included Chessington World of Adventures, Paulton's Park, Abbotsbury Swannery, bowling, swimming, crabbing, ringos, horse riding and much more.
This service is provided by Diverse Abilities - an independent, not for profit organisation, working together with families to help meet the needs of local people of all ages, with physical and learning disabilities.
17 Manor Avenue
- BH12 4LB
- 01202 718238
- 07785 622093
- Contact Name
- Clare Rochford
- See Journey Planner on the right-hand side of this page where you can view bus car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Please contact provider and see website for details of activities.
- All Year Round
- From 8 years 0 months to 18 years 0 months.
- We ask for a £8/£12 contribution per session, dependent on activity, to allow us to provide the activities and support.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
- Cultural Provision:
- No particular religious ethos.
- Referral Criteria:
Via Social Services
Project My Time provides holiday and after school activities for children and young people with disabilties.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?