Project My Time - Diverse Abilities
Project My Time provides holiday activities for children and young people and the idea is for them to have lots of fun.
Trips and activities have included Chessington World of Adventures, Splashdown, pantomimes, bowling, swimming, crabbing, ringos, alpaca walking and much more.
Young people give feedback at the end of every session so their favourite activities can be incorporated into the timetable for the forthcoming holidays.
17 Manor Avenue
- BH12 4LB
- 01202 718238
- 07388 377706
- See Journey Planner on the right-hand side of this page where you can view bus car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Please contact provider and see website for details of activities.
- Further Opening Details:
If you are taking a funded space
we ask parents to book only one session per week to allow as many young people as possible to have the opportunity to join in.
- All Year Round
- From 8 years to 18 years .
- We ask a £8.00 contribution per session to allow us to provide the activities and support.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
- Referral Criteria:
Via Social Services
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
Project My Time is a holiday scheme that allows young people who have disabilities to access age appropriate activities with their peers. Parents do not need to stay as our team provides the support.
If your child has complex needs please contact us to discuss their needs in detail and if and how we can best meet their needs.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?