Starting Out Programme
Starting Out is a resource that supports Parents and Carers to develop opportunities within the home learning environment, helping them to get more involved in their child's development. The programme is available through Early Years settings, Schools (reception year only) and Children's Centres.
Inclusion and Family Services
- BH15 1SA
- 01202 261540
- Contact Name
- Jessica Lanham
- Contact Position
- School Readiness Project Lead
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 4.30pm
- Term time
- From 0 years to 5 years .
- This Service is Free
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Eating and Drinking
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
Medical Condition, including Allergies
Speech, Language & Communication Needs
- Referral Criteria:
By Invitation Only
Via Social Services
Via GP or other health professional
- Referral Procedure:
- EHAP Referral Form, please add link.
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
Please see Local Offer. Inclusive for all families.
- SEN and Disabilities Eligibility
- SEN and Disabilities Access
See Local Offer
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Free Activity