Christ The King Catholic Primary School Pre School
At Christ the King Primary School Pre School we offer sessions during the school day of 3 hours in the morning and 3 hours in the afternoon. We also offer a lunch club where children can bring a packed lunch to eat with their friends. Children are welcome to attend as many sessions as parents wish depending on availability. Additional sessions over and above eligible funding (15 hours or 30 hours) can be paid for. We work closely with our reception class and share resources. We are an integral part of the school and are welcomed to many assemblies and services. We have access to the school facilities such as the ICT, school hall, music room, playground, field, pond, all in addition to our own dedicated preschool facilities. We are able to pick up and drop off children to The Orchard Nursery (situated in our school grounds) for parents who require childcare outside of the school day. A child who is in attendance at this nursery class does not gain automatic admission into the Reception year at this school. Places in school reception classes are allocated according to a separate application process. For further information regarding admission to reception class please contact the Children's Information Service on 01202 456222.
Christ The King Catholic Primary School
- BH11 9EH
- 01202 574277
- Childcare Type:
- School Nurseries
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:45-11:45 And 12:15-15:15
Tuesday 08:45-11:45 And 12:15-15:15
Wednesday 08:45-11:45 And 12:15-15:15
Thursday 08:45-11:45 And 12:15-15:15
Friday 08:45-11:45 And 12:15-15:15
- From 3 years 0 months to 4 years 11 months.
- £4.32 per Hour, £12.96 per Session, £27.90 per Day
- Other Costs:
- We offer a lunch club where children can bring in a packed lunch to eat with their friends. The cost of lunch club is £2.00 per day. Depending on availability children can attend any number of sessions. Funding is available for 15 hours or 30 hours subject to availability. Parents are welcome to pay for additional sessions if required. Parents are asked for a voluntary contribution of £2 per term to cover expenses for sundries e.g. gardening cooking etc.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- No of vacancies:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- We are part of a catholic school and as such welcome all faiths to our school and pre-school
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
We are able to cater for children with additional needs.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider