Holy Angels' Church And Church Hall
Our pattern of services is as follows:
8am Holy Communion (said) fortnightly
9.15am "Rise and Shine" Family Service in the church car park (especially suitable for families with young children)
10.45am 1st Sunday of the month - All Age Communion Service
2nd, 3rd & 4th Sundays of the month - Parish Communion with Sunday School during term time.
Please see website calendar at www.lilliputchurch.org.uk for details and to sign up for services in church.
We also hold Cherubs Carer & Toddler Group on Monday mornings during term time (to resume shortly); Brownies for Girls aged 7-10 years during term time.
Hall is accessible and available to hire - it seats 90 (104 sq metres). Kitchen, stage area, tables/chairs are available. For hire of hall - cost and availability e-mail: email@example.com
- Holy Angels' Church And Church Hall
Holy Angels' Church and Church Hall
- BH14 8JX
- 01202 708567
- Contact Name
- Mrs Caroline Wehlau
- Contact Position
- Parish Administrator
- See Journey Planner on righthand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Parish Office open for enquiries Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 2pm-4pm.
- All Year Round
- Other Costs:
- Brownies: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for current cost.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Procedure:
- Contact by letter, telephone or e-mail
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Free Activity