Busy Bodies Pre-School
We are an established pre-school who have been open since 1998. We are an important part of St Aldhelm's Church. We are community based and non profit making which means all monies go back into making a high quality pre-school for your child. We provide a warm, caring and Christian environment in which every child can be healthy, safe, enjoy and achieve and make a positive contribution so that they can happily prepare for their school years ahead. The staff provide play opportunities and interaction to promote children's self esteem and support them in developing skills as they explore their world. We take every opportunity to further children's communication skills as well as engaging the children in problem solving and investigation. We stimulate children's imagination and creative development through a range of activties including role play, a variety of painting and drawing experiences with different media, singing and dancing to music as well as playing instruments. Please do not hesitate to give us a ring if you would like some further details.
The Branksome St Aldhelms Centre
401 Poole Road
- BH12 1AD
- 07979 333351
- 07979 333351
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car, and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- Pre-School Playgroup
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Separate Sleeping Area
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 09:00-15:30
- From 2 years 0 months to 5 years 0 months.
- £5.00 per Hour
- Other Costs:
- We provide the 30 hours childcare at no additional cost to the parents/carers £5.00 per hour Term time only contracts.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Immediate Vacancies
- Vacancy Information:
- As of 18 March 2019 we have available Mon 2 x am 2x pm Tues 2x am 2x pm Wed 1 x am 2 x pm Thurs 0 x am Fri 2 x am 1x pm
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- religious ethos with the Church of England.
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Vegetarian, Wheat free, Sugar free and Dairy free
- Referral Procedure:
- Initial contact should be made by telephone or in person- The Branksome St Aldhelm Centre, 401 Poole Rd, Branksome.
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider