Bay Tree Montessori School
We aim to provide every child with a highly stimulating, caring Montessori educational environment; an environment within which each child is safe, happy and able to develop at their own pace, to their full potential. Nursery education for most children is their first step outside the family. Within Shepherd Montessori Schools Ltd we recognise the importance of their transition. Together, in partnership with parents we can lay the foundations for learning and nurture the development of the child. Shepherd Montessori Schools Ltd holds dear is its position within the communities we serve and sees it as a privilege to be there. The lasting relationships we build with each child, parent and grandparent is the cornerstone to our vision. Together we can make a difference.
84 Markham Road
- BH9 1JA
- 01202 525674
- 07786 375129
- Childcare Type:
- Day Nursery
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:00-17:00
- All Year Round
- From 2 years 0 months to 5 years 0 months.
- £6.00 per Hour, £26.00 per Session, £49.00 per Day
- Other Costs:
- £26.00 morning session £23.00 afternoon session £49.00 all day. Extra hours your child attends over and above funded hours will be charged at £6 per hour. We do not discount for absence due to sickness or holiday. Fees are reviewed annually.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Immediate Vacancies
- Vacancy Information:
- Please contact us to check vacancies availability by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 01202 525674
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Visual impairment
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider