Down In The Woods Pre-School Ltd - After School Club
We moved to a brand new purpose built pre-school building in September 2010 which means we are able to offer additional services of an after school and a holiday club. The outside play area is ideal for free flow play in a safe and secure environment.
- BH21 1ST
- 07787 954387
- 07787 954387
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car, and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- After School Club
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 15:30-18:00
- From 3 years 0 months to 9 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- £9.00 per session regardless of age and time spent at the session. 3-9 year olds only. Pick up from Merley can be arranged. Those with 30 hours entitlement may use the after school club from 3.30pm to 6.00pm for funding. Where demand is sufficient we open to 6pm for an additional cost of £2.00
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Immediate Vacancies
- Vacancy Information:
- As of Dec 2019 Please contact provider for vacancy details
- No of vacancies:
- This provider collects from these schools:
- Merley First School
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Visual impairment
- Cultural Provision:
- No strong religious ethos.
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Vegetarian, Diabetic, Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Lactose Free and Dairy Free.
- Referral Procedure:
- Booking in advance
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
How do you communicate with the parent / carer whose child has SEND?
Face/Face, Phone, Email, Tapestry (online Journal)
How do you help children settle into your setting?
Free settling in day. Visit the setting. We visit the home
What help and support does your setting offer to children with SEND as they move rooms or move on to school?
Visit from local school. Meeting with school and parent.
How do you find out how each child likes to learn?
When child starts parents fill in all about me form which is our starting point. Each child has 6 week settling where staff evaluate how the child learns.
Inclusive practice / SEND training and expertise within this organisation
6 weekly staff meetings,
The information in this SEND Local Offer was completed on 24/05/2021
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider