Bournemouth International Centre (BIC)
The Bournemouth International Centre (BIC) is ideally situated close to the beach and pier, gardens and town centre and boasts a 650-space 'Park Mark' Safer Parking Award pay and display car park. Read about how to find us.
The building has four halls ideal for various concerts, conferences and exhibitions, making it the largest venue in the southern region.
Overlooking Pier Approach, the Terrace Coffee shop is an ideal place to relax with a coffee and have a chat.
There are plenty of options for eating and drinking at the BIC. If you want to grab a coffee and a sandwich, our Terrace CafÃ© overlooking Pier Approach is an ideal place to relax. The Terrace Cafe also has free Wifi. Pre-show dining is available on a selection of shows, offering a first class dining experience and guaranteed interval seating with beautiful sea views.
Bournemouth International Centre
- BH2 5BH
- 0300 500 0595 Ticket Office
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Performances at Bournemouth Pavilion and Bournemouth International Centre up to and including Tuesday 14 April have either been postponed or rescheduled.
See website for details.
All Year Round
School Holiday Only
School Term Only
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Booking Information:
- Book via website or by phone.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken: