Family Sensory Swimming Sessions - Short Breaks
A family swimming session held at Montacute Pool, which is heated to 30°C and is fully accessible for people with limited mobility or disabilities. The pool includes hoists, pool ramp and changing beds and there are 2 lifeguards on duty.
This sessions makes use of the unique multi-sensory sound and light system - a fun, interactive system with lights, shapes, images and sound.
Non disabled siblings are welcome to participate. They will need to be booked on to the activity.
Due to COVID 19, numbers are limited to a maximum of 16 in the pool and only 4 parents/carers pool side.
3 Canford Heath Road
- BH17 9NG
- 01202 714700
- Contact Position
- Short Breaks Co-ordinator
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Every Sunday 10am - 12pm. Please note the session will not run on Bank Holiday weekends.
- Further Opening Details:
except Bank Holiday weekends
- All Year Round
- From 0 years to 19 years .
- Payment vouchers must be purchased in advance, please telephone 01202 714700. £2.50 per child, accompanying adults are free.
- Booking Information:
- Booking is essential through The Junction Sports & Leisure centre on 01202 777766
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
Fully accessible for people with limited mobility or disabilities. The pool includes hoists, pool ramp and changing beds and there are 2 lifeguards on duty.
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Short Breaks