Family Information Service - BCP Council
The Family Information Service is a free, impartial and confidential service for parents and carers of children and young people (aged 0-19 years or up to 25 years where the child or young person has Special Educational Needs or Disabilities).
We provide information, guidance and assistance on a range of areas including:
- childcare options and funding for childcare, including a childcare brokerage service providing one to one support for parents or carers to help find suitable childcare
- activities for children, young people and families
- services for children and young people with SEND and their families
The service and information is available via:
- phone - 01202 093131
- email - email@example.com
- the Family Information Directory
- the SEND Local Offer - a website containing information on services and activities for children and young people with SEND
- In usual circumstances we provide face to face advice from selected BCP Council locations and via community outreach activities. These are currently suspended but we will update this page with further information when our face to face service is available again.
- BH15 1SA
- 01202 093131
- Contact Name
- Family Information Service
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm. Friday 9am to 4:30pm
- All Year Round
- From 0 years to 19 years .
- This is a free service.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Procedure:
- Contact by letter, telephone, e-mail.
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?