Family Information Service - BCP Council
The Family Information Service is a free, impartial and confidential service for parents and carers of children and young people (aged 0-19 years or up to 25 years where the child or young person has Special Educational Needs or Disabilities).
We provide information, guidance and assistance on a range of areas including:
- childcare options and funding for childcare, including a childcare brokerage service providing one to one support for parents or carers to help find suitable childcare
- activities for children, young people and families
- services for children and young people with SEND and their families
The service and information is available via:
- phone - 01202 093131
- email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- the Family Information Directory
- the SEND Local Offer - a website containing information on services and activities for children and young people with SEND
- In usual circumstances we provide face to face advice from selected BCP Council locations and via community outreach activities. These are currently suspended due to COVID-19 but we will update this page with further information when our face to face service is available again.
- BH15 1SA
- 01202 093131
- Contact Name
- Family Information Service
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm. Friday 9am to 4:30pm
- All Year Round
- From 0 years to 19 years .
- This is a free service.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Procedure:
- Contact by letter, telephone, fax, e-mail
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?