Advocacy Service - Action for Children
Advocacy is a service which helps you to access your rights and express your point of view with the support of a professional advocate.
If you use this service, an advocate will work with you on a one-to-one basis to make sure your thoughts are heard and considered when decisions are being made about your life.
An advocate is independent from your social worker and family.
For more information about accessing Action for Children's advocacy services, you can call us on 01202 525643, text 07889 604216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Action for Children Poole - Advocacy Service
Unit 16a3 Peartree Business Centre
Ferndown Industrial Estate
- BH21 7PT
- 01202 525643
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- All Year Round
- From 8 years to 18 years .
- This Service/activity is Free
- Booking Information:
- Contact by telephone, text or e-mail
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
Speech, Language & Communication Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No strong religious ethos
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Free Activity