SEND Statutory Services Team (Bournemouth and Christchurch) - BCP Council
We are responsible for carrying out the statutory assessment process for special education needs and disabilities (SEND) in Bournemouth and Christchurch. We issue statutory EHC Plans and are responsible for finding school placements as part of those plans. We monitor and review the progress of children with special educational needs and the help that they receive in early years settings, school and college.
If you live in Poole, please contact the Poole Office. Click on this link for their contact details.
- BH2 6DY
- 01202 456162
- Contact Position
- Principal SEN Officer
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday - Thursday: 8.30am - 5.15pm
Friday: 8.30am - 4.30pm
- All Year Round
- From 0 years to 25 years .
- This Service is Free.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provision Experience:
- All Special Educational Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
This service is specifically for children and young people with SEND and their families.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?