Preparing For Adulthood 'One-to-One' Information Sessions
Are you a young person with SEND or are you a parent/carer of a young person with SEND, who is preparing to move into adulthood?
Do you need information about the following?
- Moving into adult services in education, health or care
- Finding or taking part in community activities
- Finding courses, study programmes, work experiences
- Finding out about how to stay healthy
- How to develop skills for independence
If the answer is yes, you can book a ‘one-to-one' 30-minute information session with Lindsey Sloan, BCP (SEND) Preparing for Adulthood Coordinator, Stacey Harvey BCP Preparing for Adulthood (Adult Social Care) Practice Manager and Louise Chiles, BCP Family Information Service Manager.
- 01202 262009
- Contact Name
- Lindsay Sloan
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Friday 5 February 9am - 12:30pm and Friday 5 March 1pm - 4:30pm.
- School Term Only
- From 14 years to 99 years .
- This is a free service.
- Booking Information:
- To book a slot or express an interest please call 01202 262009.
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
Help and advice for young people with SEND and parents/carers of a young person with SEND, who are preparing to move into adulthood.
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Free Activity