Preparing For Adulthood 'One-to-One' Information Sessions
Are you a young person with SEND or are you a parent/carer of a young person with SEND, who is preparing to move into adulthood?
Do you need information about the following?
- Moving into adult services in education, health or care
- Finding or taking part in community activities
- Finding courses, study programmes, work experiences
- Finding out about how to stay healthy
- How to develop skills for independence
If the answer is yes, you can book a ‘one-to-one' 30 minute information session with Lindsey Sloan - BCP Preparing for Adulthood Coordinator (SEND), Stacey Harvey - BCP Preparing for Adulthood Team (Adult Social Care), Louise Chiles - BCP Family Information Service Manager (Local Offer).
On Thursday 6 February 2020: 10:00am-12:00pm and Thursday 13 February 2020: 6:30pm-8:00pm we will be at at Tesco - Castle Lane, Community Room (next door to opticians) Bournemouth, Dorset, BH7 7DX
On Tuesday 3 March 2020 and Friday 20 March 2020: 9:00am-11:30am we will be at Somerford Children's Centre, Draper Road, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 3AS.
- 01202 262009
- Contact Name
- Lindsay Sloan
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Thursday 6 February 2020: 10:00am-12:00pm and Thursday 13 February 2020: 6:30pm-8:00pm at Tesco - Castle Lane Community Room.
Tuesday 3 March 2020 and Friday 20 March 2020: 9:00am-11:30am at Somerford Children's Centre.
- School Term Only
- From 14 years 0 months to 99 years 0 months.
- This Is A Free Activity.
- Booking Information:
- To book a slot or express an interest please call 01202 262009.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
Help and advice for young people with SEND and parents/carers of a young person with SEND, who are preparing to move into adulthood.
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Free Activity