Comedy Club 4Kids 2021 - Live at Lighthouse: OUTSIDE
Since 2005, the?Comedy?Club 4?Kids?has been getting the best stand-ups and sketch acts from the international circuit to do their thing for an audience of children (aged 6+) and their families... but without the rude bits!
A decade later,?the company has expanded from one London residency to being countrywide, running shows and workshops all over the UK from Peebles to Portsmouth, even producing a book on how to write and perform stand-up.
The show is family friendly, but without any patronising idiocy. In fact, it's just like a normal?comedy?club, but it's on during the day,?kids?are allowed in, and thus there is a higher than usual chance of the entire audience claiming to be called Bob.
Set in the amphitheatre to the side of Lighthouse
- 01202 280000
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Saturday 29 May 2021, 2pm.
- Further Opening Details:
Adults to sit with children in their party (and help explain anything they get stuck on).
- School Holiday Only
- From 6 years to 99 years .
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Booking Information:
- Book via website or by phone. Group bookings to contain at least one adult for every three children.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?