Muddy Boots Nursery School - Turlin Moor
Muddy Boots is an outdoor learning inspired nursery with highly qualified staff. We believe the richest environment for children to learn in is roofed only by the sky, and we use this outdoor classroom daily in all weathers. We have a strong ethos in promoting personal social and emotional development with the foundations built with the first home visit by the key person before your little one starts and continues on throughout their journey. We also like to take an holistic approach with families and incorporate the whole family in the learning process, some of the ways we do this are by holding termly parent events including a parents first aid course and a grandparents welly walk. We hold a holiday club during school holidays for children aged 2-8 years, in which we continue our outdoor ethos by going out on outdoor learning walks.
Turlin Moor Childrens Centre
- BH16 5AH
- 01202 735778
- 07594 260109
- See Journey Planner on the right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus car and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- Day Nursery
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:00-18:00
- All Year Round
- From 0 years 3 months to 8 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- Additional Cost Information: 2-3 year old - £42.00 per day £16.50 per session 3-4 year old - £40.00 per day £14.50 per session Term time only contract. 10% sibling and miltary discounts available.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Immediate Vacancies
- Vacancy Information:
- As at 22/05/2019: Currently all sessions have spaces.
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No particular religious ethos.
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Can cater for vegetarian, wheat free, gluten free, lactose free
- Referral Procedure:
- Initial contat should be made by telephoning and booking a viewing we can then talk all parents through the registration process.
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider